Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lopped off.

Thanks to a fateful trip to the hairdresser and instructions to simply trim up any split ends, I emerged looking more like Anna Wintour's 3rd grade yearbook picture than a neatened up version of myself. I am not sure whether or not this more coiffed version is an improvement, but on the plus side it is much less work in the morning and if I decide to be a mod for Halloween I won't have to go out and buy a wig and hairspray. Maybe I should have a Quadrophenia party in celebration. No, wait, in respect to the Anna Wintour reference I think we would have to go Blow Up. Who's in?

3 comments:

Jeremy Abernathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy Abernathy said...

Dearest Susannah:

I'll be out of town tomorrow; I've got to do family / ceremonies type stuff. I'm sure you'd understand.
; p

So... if you do go to Marcia Wood, I'll be curious what you think.

Luv,
Me

Susannah said...

Indeed. I will definitely let you know what I think. I must say Jeremy, I feel like our families are keeping us apart. Some day....