Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hop into spring.

Despite the burst of cold, spring is here! Now, I am not a spring chicken. My prime months are early May to late October. I will take a fading summer over an oncoming deluge of allergies and rainy weather any day of the year. But, the one thing that I do look forward to every year, right as the pollen comes, fresh blades of grass sprout, and magazine racks piled sky high with the 'prom' editions erupt has finally arrived: The day after Easter candy sale. Oh yes! The week is still young and I feel confident that there are still plenty of Cadbury Creme Eggs left to be had. Seriously, whoever thought of creating a candy that looks like an egg is brilliant. What a fabulous way to celebrate the commerical aspect of a holiday all about eggs. Although I am not in this grouping, I'm sure there are numerous people who dislike hard boiled eggs. Because of Cadbury, they too can enjoy the holiday! Brilliant.

3 comments:

Gordon Lamb said...

Your icon is, like, LEG CITY!

Jessica said...

Ooooo shit! Some Cadbury Eggs! Evan's class is pretty good. I'm working on churning out a paper for him now. What are you up to my lady? We need to go out together really soon. I have no plans for after grauation, so I guess I will be around Athens for awhile.

tuppenhut said...

I think I just got diabetes reading this post.